Deerfield, Ill., December 29, 2015 – Three Grand Prize winners and seven Special Recognition winners of the 2015 Tax Transformer Program were recognized at the recent Corptax Users’ Conference in Washington D.C.—the premier corporate tax event of the year with more than 1,000 tax professionals in attendance.
Corptax is used by hundreds of domestic and multinational businesses to manage all facets of their tax process—including more than half of Fortune 500 companies. The Tax Transformer Program recognizes exceptional individuals and tax departments that demonstrate tax transformation using Corptax software, including time savings, improved accuracy, risk mitigation, reduced outsourcing needs and higher employee engagement.
“It’s an honor to publicly acknowledge the fantastic accomplishments made by individuals and tax departments as they transform tax for their companies,” said Corptax President Dave Shea. “We’re excited to give these Tax Transformers a platform to share their successes and enjoy the peer recognition they deserve.”
2015 Tax Transformer Grand Prize Winners:
- BIC Corporation, submitted by Chris Companik
- Gen Re, submitted by Josh Andrejczyk
- Menasha Corporation, submitted by Mike Heroux
2015 Tax Transformer Special Recognition Winners:
- CBS, submitted by Hamadi Bengabsia
- Chevron, submitted by Stephanie Moon
- Core-Mark International, Inc., submitted by Helen Hayes
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, submitted by Alisha Myrick
- Pulte Group, Inc., submitted by Marcy Carney
- American Express Company, submitted by Lauren Abena Oppong
- Dow Corning Corporation, submitted by Bing Wu
About CSC Corptax
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Clients achieve breakthrough tax performance using the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation to align processes and workflows, enhance transparency, improve accuracy, and lower risk across the corporate tax life cycle. For more than 40 years, Corptax products have supported the evolving tax needs of leading organizations in many industries. Today, Corptax solutions help almost 1,000 corporate clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100.
Corptax Media Contact:
Senior Marketing Manager