Transform Entity Management with Consistency and Control
Easily collect, store, sort, analyze, and report on up-to-the-minute entity data—including legal entities, ownership, org charts, and entity groups—in one system. Track deliverables and obligations, plan for transactions, analyze and share data, and manage multiple reporting structures based on conventional and custom attributes.
CSC Corptax® Entity Management eliminates the need to manage entities across multiple systems. By using a single database for entities—and a single source of truth—tax teams improve response time and produce better tax reporting.
Quickly gather entity data, store additional attributes for consolidation, and provide accurate entity information to assist the organization plan strategically—all with full security.
A shared solution quickly validates master data at the source to automate true-up between provision and compliance teams—no more data-mapping across systems or reconciling GL data to financial systems and tax reporting. One client points to “80+ hours saved annually on entity tracking and easy access to up-to-date data by the department.”
Plus, consuming entity data in a centralized database helps you:
- Reduce redundancy, save time and prevent errors
- Easily access data to spot reporting anomalies
- View data at multiple levels based on entity attributes
- Connect to preferred analytics software to visualize and share data with Finance, Legal, and others
By sharing up-to-date entity data, company stakeholders can explore all points of view, making it easier to prioritize common goals and deliver optimal results for the company and shareholders alike.
- Determine number of attributes, maintain custom attributes, and remove bottlenecks sharing data across reporting and teams
- Improve controls with centralized user access
- Create entity dashboards to display attributes relevant to tax function/user group
- Provide visibility to changes within organizational structures and entity metadata
- Automate maintenance of consolidated filing groups
We save time by using custom entity attributes to slice and dice provision data for worldwide, domestic, and jurisdictional reporting.