Automate Federal-to-State Returns in a Single System
“We get a complete and accurate tax return prepared and ready for review in less than one day” is how one client describes CSC Corptax® Compliance. Your entire spectrum of compliance work—from estimates, extensions, returns, and new IRS filings, to RAR—lives in a single, secure system called a “super easy one-step process that enables lightning speed and cross-functional data utilization.”
A single system of record automates reporting from international compliance to state taxing jurisdictions. One platform stores years of tax data and incorporates tax changes as they happen for efficiencies across workflows. Total transparency and the ability to connect data to analytics programs in real time expedites analytics and planning to quickly meet the needs of management, fellow departments, and taxing authorities.
Use Corptax Compliance to:
- Systematize calculations, account for data dependencies, and automatically populate forms and schedules
- Structure data in one system at multiple levels of detail with audit trails back to the source
- Track ownership and produce/update organizational charts in seconds
- Create unlimited unitary state groupings based on filing obligations
- Import apportionment once and let the system automate apportionment factors and state modifications
- Automate data in one database for smooth workflows, instant updates, and stress-free data sharing
- Easily analyze data to Identify key drivers, trends, and anomalies when modeling and forecasting
CSC Corptax Compliance Solutions
Direct Income Tax
- Life, Non-life, Property & Casualty
- Pass-Through for Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships, S-corporations
Business License and Property Solutions
Industry-best entity management ensures up-to-the-minute information for accurate reporting. A common database allows preparers to work simultaneously and reuse data entered once for multiple processes and purposes. Plus, included business process and workflow automation eliminates most manual intervention—cutting risk and providing time back for other high-value activities.
- Determine number of attributes, maintain custom attributes, and share consistent data across reporting and teams
- Improve controls with centralized user access
- Create entity dashboards to display attributes relevant to tax function/user group
- Provide visibility to changes within organizational structures and entity metadata
- Automate maintenance of consolidated filing groups and much more!
Ready to automate how you get, use, and manage tax data for all returns? Use these ebook resources to help build your case for compliance technology!
Management is confident when obtaining information out of Corptax to run hypotheticals for mergers, acquisitions, and state planning.
Analytics are a high priority—we hand upper management the facts and details on what’s impacting every state rate. That helps us drive cost savings.
We saved a significant amount in consulting fees by bringing the compliance function in-house with Corptax.
I’ve been using the Compliance module since 2007. It’s super easy to use and it’s an excellent tool.