Reactive to Proactive—Glean Insights from Data
for Powerful Planning
Called a “goldmine for planning purposes,” Corptax flexibility lets you slice and dice data your way. Use powerful capabilities within the system or quickly pull data in desired formats to third-party apps—and push results to Corptax just as easily.
Full transparency ensures visibility to the lowest level of detail. Isolate, merge, and compare data the way you want to see it—and share findings with internal and external stakeholders.
For tax teams in today’s environment, the ability to access and transform data into insights is mission critical. Data is a vital resource, and by fully leveraging it, Tax becomes invaluable to its organization and leaders.
Source data: Centralized data eliminates the need to cope with multiple systems. Instantly access more than 1,700 data sources, tables, reports, and queries–ranging from calculated amounts and tax rates to entity and ownership info.
Organize data: Corptax single-system architecture offers unparalleled flexibility and configurability to conduct analytics that directly support company planning. Explore what-if scenarios and run ad hoc reports within Corptax, or look at your wealth of data in Excel, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, and more.
Corptax offers a Suite of Data Accessibility Solutions to push and pull data with ease:
- New! Corptax Connector for Alteryx—2-way connection between Corptax and Alteryx
- New! Corptax Connector for Microsoft Power BI—live, hands-free, ultra-fast connection to 1700 Corptax data sources
- Corptax Office/Point of View (POV)—2-way dataflow between Corptax and Excel
- Corptax ODBC Connector—seamless connection to ODBC-compatible apps
- Corptax Web Services API—2-way exchange between Corptax and numerous apps
Share data: Tailor and visualize results in charts, graphs, and tables to inform leadership and strengthen planning. Use Corptax-included reports and analytics tools—or easily create your own.
Supercharge analytics and streamline workflows with a powerful partnership: Corptax and Alteryx. Experience new ways to automate processes, perform calculations, and transform data for modeling and planning.
Learn how peers test assumptions, visualize results, generate reports, and improve reviewing to enhance their tax planning.
With endless options for analytics and planning, don’t go it alone. Accelerate the process with help from our highly experienced Corptax Professional Services team.
- Loan Staffing: Use a Corptax team member to assist with designing and implementing analytics methodologies
- Analytics Packages: Explore out-of-the-box offerings that fit your needs:
- Process Optimization and Review (PRO-Check): Fully leverage your software and tax data. Share your processes and receive steps to improve them.
Corptax Office and POV pulls give us a fast, efficient process to analyze apportionment by state methodology and perform data-driven reviews for state returns.
When management requests certain tax planning strategies, we use POV to develop entity-level, state-specific current and deferred state income tax schedules for analytical reporting.
With data in one system, it’s easy to extract what we need for analytics using Corptax Office, POV, and standard reports.
Corptax helps us break new ground by visualizing data in dashboards to support reviews and planning.
We improve analytics using real-time Corptax data to build Tableau dashboards.
Corptax automation positively affects our business by putting data at our fingertips, so we can make informed decisions.