Pre-pay and Save $400!
Mark your calendar for the industry’s premier corporate tax event: CONNECT 2018. Join more than 1,000 tax professionals, November 5 – 8 in Washington D.C. Offering four days of intensive training, networking opportunities, and special events, CONNECT 2018 is “a great value with hands-on boot camp classes for newer users” and “a great way see how peers use the software.”
Lead a Session
Client Experience sessions lead the pack in popularity! By sharing your knowledge with peers, you’ll help them improve while you raise your professional profile!
Share a win on one of these topics or create your own:
- Federal, state, or international provision and/or compliance
- Tax reform strategies
- Automation, including Corptax Office, BOTS, and Data Exchange Manager
- Data analytics and data management
- Single Solution successes
- Thought leadership on a timely topic
Apply for a Speaker spot. We’ll notify all accepted entries by August 3, 2018.
From education to making industry connections to social events, tax pros experience non-stop action. Check out the CONNECT 2017 Highlights Reel!
What Will You Get from CONNECT?
- Log up to 26 CPE credits with 125+ product training, Client Experience, and CSC Corptax® Certification sessions
- Visit the Workshop to meet one-on-one with Corptax experts, test drive product innovations, and mingle with peers
- Attend regional User Group meetings, evening receptions, off-site entertainment, and a special volunteer event
- Participate in the annual Tax Transformer Awards
Please email conference questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor? Review your options here.