The winner and five finalists were honored at the annual CONNECT 2017 conference.
Buffalo Grove, Ill., November 15, 2017. The 2017 Tax Transformer Awards Grand Prize Winner and five finalists were recognized during the closing session at CONNECT 2017—the annual CSC Corptax® conference that took place in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 6-9. The premier corporate tax event of the year, CONNECT 2017 hosts more than 1,000 corporate tax professionals.
The Tax Transformer Awards celebrates exceptional individuals and their teams who transform tax processes using Corptax technology. Corptax is used by hundreds of leading organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 500.
Kiewit Corporation’s entry, submitted by Lead Accountant Natasha Lopez, was chosen by Corptax clients as the 2017 Grand Prize Winner. Among many time and labor saving benefits, Kiewit’s tax transformation allows the team to:
- Reuse 90% of return data for return-to-provision without touching it
- Complete the process 75% faster with fewer staff members
- Provide auditors with trusted financials
A complete list of the tax professionals recognized at CONNECT 2017 includes:
2017 Tax Transformer Grand Prize Winner:
- Kiewit, submitted by Natasha Lopez, Lead Accountant
2017 Tax Transformer Finalists:
- First Data, submitted by Joseph Bruce, International Tax Manager
- Koch Industries, submitted by Christy Pilens, Tax Software Analyst
- Morgan Stanley, submitted by Ketan Patel, Vice President
- Nationwide Insurance, submitted by Denise Detlor, Tax Consultant
- Westfield Insurance, submitted by Jason Murdick, Corporate Tax Leader
About CSC Corptax
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Clients achieve breakthrough tax performance using the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation to align processes and workflows, enhance transparency, improve accuracy, and lower risk across the corporate tax lifecycle. For more than 40 years, Corptax products have supported the evolving tax needs of leading organizations in many industries. Today, Corptax solutions help almost 1,000 corporate clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100.
Corptax Media Contact: