Two New Events in ’22!
Take advantage of CSC Corptax® Continuous Education to help you reach your 2022 business goals.
We’ve added two major training events to complement our extensive 24/7 curriculum.
You’ll get invaluable hands-on experience, perfectly timed to your tax lifecycle.
Event: Corptax Virtual Training Series
Timing is everything, especially in tax. That’s why the Corptax Virtual Series offers hands-on, top-of-mind training, perfectly scheduled for tax lifecycle readiness.
Corptax Virtual Training Series guides you through your tax calendar deliverables and supports you with the latest product and regulatory information available.
Each Virtual Series Event includes:
- 8-10 1-hour sessions daily
- Separate, optional hands-on exercises
- CPE credits for attending live sessions
- On-demand availability after each event
Register for the upcoming Corptax Virtual Training Series!* The Continuous Education Subscription (CES) includes this training series, so CES subscribers can register today at no additional fee! Not a CES subscriber yet? You can still attend all three virtual events at one great price of $495! Contact your Account Manager for details on purchasing CES for your organization.
- February 18 – Dive into estimates and extensions, data import, and automated adjustments to jumpstart compliance processes.
- May 20 – Experience international-through-state automation, including review of Forms 5471, 8858, and 1120.
- December 6-7 – Prepare for the new year with rollover maintenance and amended return considerations.
*Package cannot be shared among attendees.
Elevate tax automation in 2022. Register for the Corptax Virtual Series today!
Live Event: CONNECT 2022
Enjoy in-person sessions as you reconnect with colleagues at the CONNECT 2022 users’ conference in Orlando, Florida.
Capitalize on a full curriculum of training, complete with international-through-state automation content, hands-on sessions, peer-to-peer education, industry thought leadership, and social networking events.
A long-time Corptax Community favorite event, pre-pay for CONNECT 2022 and save!