Two New Events in ’22!
Take advantage of CSC Corptax Continuous Education to help you reach your 2022 business goals.
We’ve added two major training events to complement our extensive 24/7 curriculum.
You’ll get invaluable hands-on experience, perfectly timed to your tax lifecycle.
Event: CONNECT Virtual Series
Timing is everything, especially in tax. That’s why the CONNECT Virtual Series offers hands-on, top-of-mind training, perfectly scheduled for tax lifecycle readiness.
CONNECT Virtual Series guides you through your tax calendar deliverables and supports you with the latest product and regulatory information available.
Each CONNECT Virtual Series Event includes:
- 8-10 tax lifecycle-relevant 1-hour sessions daily
- Separate, optional hands-on exercises
- CPE credits for attending live sessions
- On-demand availability after each event
The $595 package* includes all 3 dates:
- February 18 – Dive into estimates and extensions, data import, and automated adjustments to jumpstart compliance processes.
- May 20 – Experience international-through-state automation, including review of Forms 5471, 8858, and 1120.
- December 6-7 – Prepare for the new year with rollover maintenance and amended return considerations.
*Package cannot be shared among attendees.
Elevate tax automation in 2022. Register for the CONNECT Virtual Series today!
Live Event: CONNECT 2022
Enjoy in-person sessions as you reconnect with colleagues at the CONNECT 2022 users’ conference in Orlando, Florida.
Capitalize on a full curriculum of training, complete with international-through-state automation content, hands-on sessions, peer-to-peer education, industry thought leadership, and social networking events.
A long-time Corptax Community favorite event, pre-pay for CONNECT 2022 by January 31, 2022 for just $1,995 — a $400 savings!