Lead a Session at CONNECT 2018 and Take 50% Off Registration
Did you know that sessions led by clients and industry experts are among the most popular at the conference? It’s easy to share your expertise—simply speak about:
- Federal, state, or international provision and/or compliance
- Tax reform strategies
- Automation, including Corptax Office, BOTS, and Data Exchange Manager
- Data analytics and data management
- Single Solution successes
- Thought leadership on timely topics such as tax legislation
You’ll help fellow tax pros improve, boost your professional profile, and best of all—attend CONNECT 2018 for half price.
How Analytics Impact Tax
More than simply “getting the right numbers in the right places,” today’s tax work demands understanding the wealth of intelligence your data contains. And that demands time and trusted information.
Hear CSC Corptax® clients on the benefits of using single-system time gains and new advances such as Corptax BOTS to facilitate analytics, tax planning, and modeling needed for optimal reporting—including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
Join us for a new CSC Corptax Office Webinar: How Intelligent Automation Strengthens Data Analytics, Tuesday, May 15, 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. CT. See a demonstration of new time-saving Corptax Office features that take automating data – getting, managing, using and sharing – to the next level!
Register for Kiewit Corporation presents High Speed Provision and Pain-Free RTP. Lead Tax Accountant and 2017 Tax Transformer winner Natasha Lopez demonstrates how Tax and Accounting leverage Corptax to complete 270 annual provisions/RTPs for corporations, partnerships, and joint ventures with little-to-no manual work. Thursday, May 17, 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. CT
Out Front with Tax Reform
The CSC Corptax® Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TJCA) solution is built on the Corptax platform and supported by Corptax—not outside parties. Even better, clients are using it today!
So why make tax reform more complicated by using multiple systems or third-party patchwork? Instead, use the system you use every day—same interface, same security, same login, same award-winning support!
Empower yourself to:
- Leverage existing data (amounts, calculations, entity setup)—no need to import/export
- Eliminate reconciliation between disparate systems
- Leverage work done today for tax compliance and reporting
- Use TCJA tools for analytics, planning, management reporting, and more
- Allow multiple users to access and work in the system simultaneously
- Tap Support specialists who know you, know Corptax—and aren’t learning a third-party system the same time you are!
- Use Corptax experts to fill gaps, facilitate process improvements, accelerate implementations, and more
Why wait? Corptax clients are making tax reform happen! There’s never been a better time to use a single streamlined system. Isn’t it time to see for yourself? Check out the upcoming webinar: Conquering Change—How Technology Accelerates Tax Reform. Then, call 800.966.1639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Explore International Solutions
Called a “top-notch and comprehensive” solution that “handles the most complicated scenarios,” CSC® Corptax International Compliance puts time-saving calculations, automation, and processing power in your hands.
- Use newly released workpapers for the Section 965 Transition Tax, Global Intangible Low Tax Income (GILTI) and Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII) to calculate how tax reform impacts your 2017 extension and interim 2018 planning, provision, and estimated tax payments
- Leverage provision and compliance data already in the system for global forecasting and reliable, consistent results—no learning curve necessary!
- Ask about the Corptax International Rapid Deployment Offering designed to get you up and running in just one week!
Curious what robotic process automation (RPA) looks like? Invest 25-seconds to see how CSC Corptax® BOTS frees you up for essentials like analytics and tax reform.
Accelerate Returns – See Tax Reform Tools
If long days and late nights are back in your life thanks to tax reform, learn how a single system makes 40-hour weeks a reality.
Watch a demonstration of the CSC Corptax® Single Solution and new tax reform tools. View time-saving automation at work, including a special look at robotic process automation in action.
See how to:
- Import huge volumes of complex data from multiple sources in just one pass and just one time!
- Maintain pristine data for every process from provision through return.
- Structure data for all tax reporting needs at any level of granularity—and know entities are 100% current
- Seamlessly connect to analytics programs, create planning scenarios based on changes like tax reform, compare data-sets, and share data with ease
- Save weeks of time and manual work by using built-in calculations and robotic processing
Hear a client’s story about going from several systems to a single system and saving $150,000 every year! Check out the video e-book.
Plan for the Impact of Tax Reform
Know how the latest developments in tax reform will affect your company. Take advantage of up-to-the-minute tools and resources from Corptax.
- For an overview of Tax Reform Tools, click here.
- The Tax Planning Template models the effect of new rates and helps determine deemed repatriation and other international and domestic implications of tax reform. Run different scenarios and see outcomes immediately.
- Corptax Provision helps you measure and schedule the impact of rate changes on deferred balances
- The Subpart F Qualified Deficit Tracking Report workpaper analyzes the Subpart F and Non Subpart F and impacts to the ETR
- Product webinars and Knowledge Base articles provide best practices to use with Corptax right now
Count on Corptax to have your back as events unfold. Don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager, Corptax Professional Services, or Corptax Support Services for assistance.
Pull Off a Pain-free Provision
If you’re knee-deep in the financial close and nostalgic for eight-hour days, see how peers use automation, analytics, and new strategies to meet provision demands and manage new tax rates. Did you know that CSC Corptax® Provision automates the scheduling of deferred balances using up-to-the-minute tax rates for all ISO codes?
View a recorded webinar and read a new whitepaper: Embracing Change—The Case for Technology in Today’s Tax Provision—for practical ways to streamline the process and turn in a stronger performance.
Looking Back, Moving Forward
Check out the CONNECT 2017 Highlights Reel!
Were you one of the 1000+ tax professionals having a blast in Las Vegas? Check out the CONNECT 2017 highlights video—you could be captured on tape!
A huge thank you to all attendees. We hope you enjoyed four days of training, thought leadership, and Client-Experience sessions; networking, entertainment, and volunteer events; voting for the winning 2017 Tax Transformer—and anything else we’re forgetting (because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!)
Announcing CSC Corptax
Notice our new look?
We’re excited to share our updated Corptax branding with you that unites us with the CSC master brand. Corptax joined CSC in 2011, and right from the start, we fit perfectly together.
The distinctive, new identity reflects the interconnected, evolving relationship we have with our clients. Behind the new look, we remain the same people dedicated to providing you with the best possible tax solutions and support.
Learn more about CSC and their journey as the “business behind business” here.