Attend Corptax University
Meet job requirements, maintain CPE status—even advance a career—by gaining knowledge at Corptax University. Choose online classes or classroom training on your site or ours. Consult the curriculum guide or contact Corptax to develop a customized training program.
Corptax Online Training
- Online training provides the same dynamic education as customary classroom training, including discussions and hands-on participation.* Choose from many courses and scheduling options.
- 24/7 Corptax Training is a self-study video curriculum available on demand
- Select classes a la carte or opt for unlimited access. See pricing for online training.
* Internet and telephone access required. View Online Training Course Schedule. To register for classes, log in to Customer Connect > Training Center. All sessions shown are Central Time (CT). Please note: CPE credits are not available with 24/7 Corptax Training.
Corptax Classroom Training
- Targeted instruction in Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles
- Limited class size allows personal attention
- Instruction, interactive discussion and case study analysis
Client Site Classroom Training
- Customized instruction on client’s site*
- Tailored agenda to suit needs
- Pricing based on number of attendees
For more information or to schedule onsite training, please submit an onsite training information request form or contact 877.426.7782 or email@example.com.
*Access to a conference room with projector and screen required. Please note: Online Training Subscriptions provided on a named-user basis. Not transferrable to other session attendees or other session types. To validate attendance and participation, Corptax is required to monitor and confirm participants are present at their computers during the session. Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits will only be granted to participants logging into the session individually and completing all requirements for electronic verification of participation. Corptax reserves the right to change the course fee and modify, reschedule or cancel courses at any time prior to the course start time.